On Monday, May 30, residents of Kherson region were left without mobile communication and the Internet. According to local Gauleiter Kirill Stremousov, the reason seems to be the accident and the Armed Forces of Ukraine are to blame. The head of the Kherson military-civil administration, Gennady Laguta, said the “orcs” had been cut off.
Laguta’s adviser Serhiy Khlan told Public that the Russian occupiers are not trying to block Ukrainian mobile operators and Internet providers for the first time.
“The connection is disappearing for the third day. The occupiers are constantly manipulating and accusing the Armed Forces of Ukraine of losing contact and continuing shelling. But this is not the case. The occupiers are introducing a Russian operator with the code +7 and handing out mobile cards, ”said Serhiy Khlan, an adviser to the head of the Kherson Regional Military Administration.
Stremousov blames the entire Armed Forces and calls on the Kremlin to help restore ties in the Kherson region. HOVA stressed that the Ukrainian side, on the contrary, is doing everything possible to make the connection as strong as possible so that people have access to truthful news.
It will be recalled that a few days ago the Russian media actively spread the news that the Kherson and Zaporizhia regions would soon be transferred to the Russian telephone code “+7” and, consequently, to the services of Russian operators.