HOUSTON, May 09, 2022– Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PARR) (“Par Pacific”) today announced that members of its management team will participate in the following conferences.
- Goldman Sachs Leveraged Finance and Credit Conference on May 12, 2022 in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
- TPH Disrupting Hotter ‘N Hell Energy Conference on May 19, 2022 in Houston, TX
- RBC Global Energy and Power Infrastructure Conference on June 7, 2022 in New York City, NY
- Bank of America Energy Credit Conference on June 8, 2022 in New York City, NY
- JPM Energy, Power and Renewables Conference on June 22, 2022 in New York City, NY
About Par Pacific
Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PARR), headquartered in Houston, Texas, owns and operates market-leading energy, infrastructure, and retail businesses. Par Pacific’s strategy is to acquire and develop businesses in logistically complex, niche markets. Par Pacific owns and operates one of the largest energy networks in Hawaii with 94,000 bpd of operating refining capacity, a logistics system supplying the major islands of the state and 90 retail locations. In the Pacific Northwest and the Rockies, Par Pacific owns and operates 60,000 bpd of combined refining capacity, related multimodal logistics systems, and 29 retail locations. Par Pacific also owns 46% of Laramie Energy, LLC, a natural gas production company with operations and assets concentrated in Western Colorado.
For more information contact:
Director, Investor Relations
Source: GLOBE NEWSWIRE