In the press center of the Izvestia Information Center, a round table is being held on the topic: “Stagnation or new opportunities: how will housing prices change?” Izvestia is broadcasting live.
Should we expect the real estate market to recover in the near future? What is the impact on the market of changes in the conditions of the preferential mortgage program? Is it worth buying a house now?
1. Alexander Yakubovsky, member of the State Duma Committee on Construction and Housing and Public Utilities;
2. Pavel Sklyanchuk, expert of the thematic platform of the ONF “Housing and Urban Environment”;
3. Konstantin Aprelev, Vice President of the Russian Guild of Realtors;
4. Ilya Ponomarev, expert of the Public Council under the Ministry of Construction of Russia;
5. Tatyana Sharova, expert in project consulting and investments of the Russian Guild of Managers and Developers.