Google has announced the first recipients of Google grants for Startups Ukraine Support Fund. Selected startups will be able to receive up to $ 100,000 equity free for support during the war. The total Google Fund for Startups Ukraine Support Fund is $ 5 million.
The first grants from Google will go to:
- Almexoft: a low-code platform for automating business processes and electronic document management.
- CareTech Human: a fully automated plug-and-play solution for daily health checks and early detection.
- Discoperi: An artificial intelligence-based video surveillance system that collects traffic data to prevent car accidents and make roads safer.
- Dots Platform: an all-in-one cloud delivery platform.
- Elai.io: a text-to-video conversion platform that allows users to create video content from text with virtual speakers.
- Effy.ai: Human Resource Management software that enables leaders to build high-performance teams.
- Handy.ai: an internal communication platform that offers employees a personal virtual assistant.
- Lab24: a marketplace of digital medical laboratories that connects customers to available services.
- Mindly: an online psychological care platform that offers patient care and automation of clinical administration based on artificial intelligence.
- PRAVOSUD: a platform for litigation analysis that allows lawyers to develop successful legal strategies.
- pleso therapy: a mental health platform that effectively connects patients with psychologists.
- Private Tech Network: An artificial intelligence-driven venture capital as a service platform designed to make fundraising faster and more efficient.
- Releaf Paper: the world’s first manufacturer of paper products from fallen leaves.
- Respeecher: a high-quality voice cloning system for voice authors.
- Skyworker: An application that provides recruitment and recruitment services in the field of technology.
- VanOnGo: an artificial intelligence delivery platform.
- ZooZy: a universal mobile pet care application that organizes all your pet’s needs (food, training tips, health care and other essentials) on a single platform.