The company began the bankruptcy of a Russian legal entity due to the arrest of accounts.
- Enforcement proceedings to recover 7.7 billion rubles from Google have been closed, Interfax writes, citing FSSP data.
- The court fined Google 7.2 billion rubles in December 2021.
- In May 2022, bailiffs opened a case on the forced recovery of money. After the appointment of the performance fee, the fine increased by another 505 million rubles.
- In May 2022, Google announced that the Russian “daughter” of the company intends to declare itself bankrupt due to the arrest of a bank account. It “made it impossible for the Russian office to function, retain employees and pay in Russia, pay suppliers and contractors, and meet other financial obligations.”
- According to Kontur.Fokus, the revenue of Google LLC in 2021 amounted to 134.3 billion rubles, the net loss was 26.4 billion rubles.