Immigrants can receive assistance from international organizations

Immigrants will be able to apply for additional financial assistance from international organizations on the basis of the social platform eHelp. Applications may be submitted by people who are in the temporarily occupied, deoccupied territories or territories where active hostilities are taking place, as well as internally displaced persons.

This was reported in the press service of the Ministry of Social Policy.

It is stated that in order to receive assistance on the eHelp portal, it is necessary to fill in personal data and specify the IBAN, the international bank account number. This number can be found in the personal account or in the application of the bank where the person’s bank account is opened.

The data specified by the person in the application are verified on the basis of data from state registers. Verified applications will be submitted to international organizations, which will decide on disbursements based on the priority of vulnerable categories of recipients and the availability of funds for such disbursements.

It will be recalled that earlier the government adopted a decision that provides an opportunity to extend additional payments from international organizations to residents of territories that are occupied, deoccupied or in the zone of active hostilities.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *